(Updated February 1, 2023)
Augsburg is adhering to MDH guidance for higher education institutions. For the most recent detailed information, see:
- theCOVID-19 Status Blogand
- theCOVID-19 dashboard metrics(updated weekly)
- the Augsburg University COVID-19 vaccination policy, required for students, faculty, and staff. Documented medical and non-medical exemptions will apply.Learn more.
- Stay home and stay away from others if you are sick.Whether you are vaccinated or not, we recommend you get a COVID-19 test when you are experiencing symptoms.
- Complete theself-report formif you test positive or if you have exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- If you have tested positive, you will receive information and timelines for isolation and masking.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID, you will receive information and timelines for masking and testing.
- For faculty and staff: Notify the Dean of Students email@example.com a student informs you they have symptoms or tested positivefor COVID-19. Faculty and staff are sometimes the first to hear from students that they are ill or received a positive COVID-19 test. Please pass that information to the Dean of Students, and Student Affairs will follow up with the student directly.
- Notify Augsburg of your vaccination status, if you have not already done so.
- Mask indoors when required by the university and respect those who choose to wear masks even without a campus mask mandate.The university may mandate indoor masking during the course of the academic year depending on regional and on-campus transmission levels. Augsburg’s COVID-19 Task Force monitors these metrics to determine when an indoor mask mandate may be required. Even without a campus mask mandate, individuals may choose to wear masks in indoor and crowded spaces. In all cases, high-quality masks (N95, KN95) are recommended.
Email from the VP of Operations: COVID-19 Mitigations for Fall 2022(August 18, 2022)
Minnesota Frontline Worker Pay Notice (June 9, 2022)
A-mail: COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on Campus Next Week(April 12, 2022)
A-mail: Free COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on Campus Next Week(March 21, 2022)
A-mail: Free COVID-19 Testing on Campus Returns TODAY(March 7, 2022)
Email from VP of Operations: New quarantine and isolation procedures(January 17, 2022)
From the Dean of Students: In 14 Days…(December 27, 2021)
Email from the Dean of Students: Thanksgiving(November 17, 2021)
Mask Up Email from Dean of Students(September 2, 2021)
室内面具要求恢复——有限公司的邮件O(August 3, 2021)
邮件Pribbenow总统:coveri室内的脸ng requirement at Augsburg(May 14, 2021)
A-mail: Walk-ins Now Welcome for Free COVID-19 Vaccine(May 12, 2021)
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs(April 15, 2021)
Email from President Pribbenow: Our Plans for Fall 2021(March 22, 2021)
A-mail: Free On-Campus COVID-19 Testing in March(March 3, 2021)
A-mail: Sign Up for the Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector(February 26, 2021)
Auggie Guide for Spring Semester 2021(January 7, 2021)
A-mail: Textbook Rental Charge Deadline Extended to December 28(December 17, 2020)
A-mail: Textbook Rental Returns(December 8, 2020)
From the Dean of Students: Finishing the Semester Strong(December 1, 2020)
COVID-19 Campus Update from President Pribbenow(November 20, 2020)
A-mail: Free Testing for COVID-19(November 10, 2020)
Guest Policy Change from Dean of Students(October 18, 2020)
COVID-19 Guest Policy from Dean of Students(August 28, 2020)
Community Commitment Statement(August 25, 2020)
Key Upcoming Dates(August 10, 2020)
Augsburg Study Abroad and Travel Updates(July 15, 2020)